Clyde Bergemann Power Group (CBPG) supplies boiler cleaning, particulate collection and material handling equipment to the electric power and pulp and paper industries. CBPG’s division in Atlanta, Georgia is the industry leader in the design and fabrication of boiler cleaning equipment. In the mid 1990s, CBPG acquired Copes Vulcan’s line of boiler cleaning equipment.
CBPG’s Environmental Technologies division (CBET), headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, designs and supplies particulate collection equipment and material handling equipment.
RK Griffith has been representing CBPG and its predecessor companies since 1971. We currently represent them in New England as well as the eastern half of New York State and northern portions of New Jersey.
- Boiler cleaning equipment
- Automatic port cleaners (APC) for recovery boilers
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESPs)
- Pulse jet fabric filters (PJFFs)
- Dry sorbent injection systems for lime, trona, and carbon
- Ash handling equipment
- OEM for Anthony Ross, Copes Vulcan, Delta Ducon and Environmental Elements